Green Smoothies People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side effect of the Green Smoothie diet

Go down

Side effect of the Green Smoothie diet Empty Side effect of the Green Smoothie diet

Post by Admin Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 pm

This is going to be a strange one..

With a sudden change in diet the body will react differently for everybody, but there are some thing which are common. Those typically being foods that encourage embarrassing behaviour: flatulence, repeated visits to the little boys room, bloating, dehydration...

I would like know, from those with the experience, now I am soon to dive into the Green Smoothies diet (read: not Thickies, not immediately) what to look out for and how to avoid it please.

Foreword: I am looking to bump up my intake of vegetables and fruit past the recommended daily intake of five per day, I am not doing this to lose weight as I have never been fat in my life.

As far as I know Chia seeds can soak up a lot of water, so even though a smoothie will have a fair amount of water in it it's best to drink the recommended daily allowance of two litres a day, is this correct?

I have also read that Chia seeds can cause constipation, which is liked to the dosage, of which ratios is something I need to be conscious of.

Oh and what about bad breath! (something I also do not normally suffer from)

Admin
Admin

https://greensmoothiespeople.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down